Met Ed is a premier professional non-profit (501(c)3) organization specializing in healthcare education for clinicians, patients, families and caregivers. We provide high-quality, medically relevant programs to enhance knowledge and skills.
The mission of Met Ed is to:
• educate and connect people in healthcare to build healthier lives.
• educate and contribute to the health and well-being of every patient and family through clinical practice, education, and research.
• improve lives through the education of clinicians, patients and families in the control and management of chronic disease and disability.
• increase and expand the knowledge of clinicians, patients and families, in order to improve and contribute to the health and well-being of their lives.
• create curriculum that educates, informs, and inspires.
• provide educational solutions that meet the needs and demands across patient, family and clinical stakeholder channels.